Bitbean’s mission is to develop powerful technologies that allow businesses to succeed in new ways. We were founded by technologists, developed by analysts and supported by engineers. The result is a diverse team that focuses on cultivating a supportive environment that business people, IT people, creatives and clients can all find nurturing and interactive. Bitbean is a dedicated solution machine. We’ve successfully completed projects with iconic companies such as Walmart, CVS, United, CardCash, Eastern Union and more. We are experts in custom software development, business analysis, mobile app development, design and UX, and offer full-scale IT and website development services. Our products directly result in optimized processes, higher profits, and more opportunities stemming from newfound technical agility.
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed in a fast-paced collective peer environment. As a UX Designer, you will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers—seeing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle for interfaces.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.