Bitbean’s mission is to develop powerful technologies that allow businesses to succeed in new ways. We were founded by technologists, developed by analysts and supported by engineers. The result is a diverse team that focuses on cultivating a supportive environment that business people, IT people, creatives and clients can all find nurturing and interactive. Bitbean is a dedicated solution machine. We’ve successfully completed projects with iconic companies such as Walmart, CVS, United, CardCash, Eastern Union and more. We are experts in custom software development, business analysis, mobile app development, design and UX, and offer full-scale IT and website development services. Our products directly result in optimized processes, higher profits, and more opportunities stemming from newfound technical agility.
We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS and OS X
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration